Pepsi orders 100 Tesla Semi trucks and UPS orders 125 Tesla Semi electric trucks
Semi is the safest, most comfortable truck ever.
Tesla is now taking Semi orders in some European countries.
Posten Norge, a state-owned Norwegian postal service, joins major companies like Pepsi, Walmart, and Anheuser-Busch as early customers for Tesla’s new electric trucks.
The electric trucks have impressive features, including a 500-mile range per charge, the ability to travel 400 miles on a 30-minute charge, impact-resistant glass, an innovative cabin design, and the ability to go from 0-60 mph in five seconds without any cargo and in 20 seconds while carrying 80,000 pounds of cargo.
- Pepsi reserved 100 trucks in December
- Anheuser-Busch: The brewer ordered 40 Semis in December
- FedEx reserved 20 Semis in March
- Sysco: The food distributor has reserved 50
- UPS reserved 125 trucks in December
- Meijer ordered 4 electric trucks
- J.B. Hunt: The trucking company is set to purchase “multiple” Semis, but hasn’t revealed the exact number.
- Asko: The Norwegian food distribution comp. ordered 10 Semis.
- Loblaw: After ordering 25 Semis
- TCI Transportation: The truck rental and leasing company has reserved 50 Semis
- and the list goes on and on ..