This is first Maybach since the 1930s. The luxury convertible is available in very limited numbers, only 300 units.
All the AMG model are redesigned and the front part, but not only, is changed.
This is Mercedes’ most luxurious soft top. Many features that are optionals for other mercedes cars are standard for Maybach
In the United States were bought only 75.
With the car comes a specific flagrance that was made just for this car !
Mercedes-Maybach S650 is based on the latest Mercedes S-Class convertible. In the front you can see the chrome bumper that is big, visible and unique.
The headlamps contain Swarovsky crystals. Another new feature is that in 2019 Maybach S650 Cabriolet comes with 20 inch wheels.
You can see a front camera who “reads” the road just above the big logo.
All interior is premium and all leather. Here too all many elements that are optional on other Mercedeses are standard on Maybac. as they were produced only 300 you can see what number you have in few places including console.
Indeed is a beautiful car with apart interior features. On the big door sing the Burmeister High End sound.
Price and Trims
2019 AMG S 65 Cabriolet $280,400 MSRP
- Transmission – 7-speed Automatic
- Cylinders – AMG V12 biturbo
- Displacement – 6.0L
- Max Power – 621 hp @ 4,800-5,400 rpm
- Max Torque – 738 lb-ft @ 2,300-4,300 rpm
- Max Engine Speed – 250 km/h (155 mph)
- 0 – 100 km/h (0-62mph): 4.1
- Braking: 100 – 0 (60-0mph): N/A
- Consumption: 10.7 – 18.1 L/100km (Combined : MPG, 19)
- CO2 Emissions: 272 g/km Euro 6
- Curb Weight: 2240 kg (4940 lb)
- Length: 5 m (197″)
- Width: 2,1 m (82,6″)
- Height: 1.4 m (55″)
- Ground clearance: N/A
- Luggage (trunk) capacity: 250-350 L (9-12.3 cu ft)
- Wheelbase: 2.9 m (114″)
- Fuel tank: 80 l (21.1 gal)
- Handcrafted AMG 6.0L V12 biturbo engine
- ECO Start/Stop system
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT PLUS 7-speed transmission
- AMG DYNAMIC SELECT
- NANOSLIDE cylinder wall technology
- AMG Adaptive Sport Suspension based on AIRMATIC
- Adaptive Damping System PLUS
- AMG High-performance Composite Braking System
- AMG Sport Exhaust System
- Lithium-ion battery
- 3-stage Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
- ESP Dynamic Cornering Assist
- Electromechanical power steering
- Tires front: 255/40 R20
- Tires rear: 285/35 R20
- Wheels: 20-inch AMG forged 10-spoke
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Bore 3.3in / 82.6mm / Stroke 3.7 in / 93mm
- 26 Speakers Burmester sound system
- 12.3-inch display
- Warranty: (basic): 4 years/80,000 km
Color options – 11 available
- Magnetite Black metallic
- Obsidian Black metallic
- Iridium Silver metallic
- Diamond Silver metallic
- Selenite Grey metallic
- Emerald Green metallic
- Anthracite Blue metallic
- Cavansite Blue metallic
- Diamond White metallic
- Cashmere White Magno (matte)
Pros – Cool Fact
More powerful high beam. Exceptionally comfortable and quiet. Outstanding rear-seat functionality and features. Chock full of standard safety features. Strong engines and brakes
Mercedes heritage might not be special enough. MayBach sub-brand not highlighted much. pretty expensive
Pictures Maybach AMG S65 Cabriolet
Maybach Motorenbau is a German car manufacturer that today exists as a sub-brand of Mercedes-Benz. The company was founded in 1909 by Wilhelm Maybach and his son.
In 1960, Maybach was acquired by Daimler-Benz. After slow sales, Maybach ceased to be a standalone brand by 2013, and it became (in 2015) a sub-brand of Mercedes-Benz, which is owned by Daimler AG. As of 2018, Daimler produces an ultra-luxury edition of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class under the Mercedes-Maybach name.
- Bentley Continental GT
- Rolls-Royce Dawn
Official page Maybach AMG S 65 Cabriolet