2019 Ford Edge ST is the first crossover to wear Ford’s ST performance badge.
2019 Ford Edge will offer three new safety technologies:
- Post Collision Braking Automatically applies brake pressure when a collision event is detected.
- Evasive Steering Assist Assists drivers in steering around stopped or slower vehicles in order to avoid a possible collision.
- Adaptive Cruise Control Allows the vehicle to maintain a comfortable driving distance and helps reduce stress during longer drives.
- 2019 Ford Edge Titanium from $47,000
- 2019 Ford Edge ST-Line from $55,000
- 2019 Ford Edge Vignale from 58,500
2019 Ford Edge greatest price is above $40,000
- Transmission – twin-turbocharged V-6 engine
- Cylinders – V6 engine 2.7 l
- Displacement – 2.7 cc (165 cu in)
- Max Power – 335HP (430KW)@5350 rpm
- Max Torque – 515 Nm (380 ft)@3350 rpm
- Max Engine Speed – 130 mph / 210km/h
- 0 – 100 km/h (0-62mph): 5.2
- Braking: 100 – 0 (62-0mph): 38 m (124 feet)
- Consumtion City 21
- Consumtion Combined 24
- Consumtion Highway 29
- CO2 Emissions 149 g/km
- Weight: 2000 kg (4.400 lb)
- Length: 4.8 m (188 in)
- Width 1.93 m (76 in)Exc. Mirrors
- Height: 1.7m (68 in)
- Wheelbase: 285cm (112 in)
- Fuel tank: 70L (18.5 gal)
- More Aggressive Front and Rear Fascias
- 20-Inch Wheels
- Optional 21-Inch Wheels With Performance Tires
- New Rotary Shifter
- ST Brings Deeply Bolstered Front Seats and ST Badges
- A Slew Of Available Safety Features
- Built-In Connectivity Features
- Available Performance Brake Package
Pros – Cool Fact
New look, new trim level. More power, better handling.
Heavy at an estimated 4,400 pounds (2000 kg). Likely rather expensive
Pictures Ford Edge
The first generation Edge is based on the Ford CD3 platform. The second generation Edge uses Ford’s CD4 platform.
Along with its luxury version, the Lincoln MKX, the Edge is assembled at Ford’s Oakville, Ontario, Canada assembly plant.
Usualy the car comes in 4 models: Ford Edge SE, Ford Edge SEL, Ford Edge Titanium and Ford Edge Sport.
- Chevrolet Tahoe RST
- Dodge Durango SRT
- Lamborghini Urus
- Porsche Cayenne
- Mazda Koeru
- Ferrari F16X
- Aston Martin Lagonda
- Aston Martin DBX
- Audi Q8
- Bentley Bentayga
- BMW X7
- Maserati Levante
- Mercedes-Maybach SUV
- Range Rover SVAutobiography
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan