BMW X7 is newest and largest SUV yet of the company. X7 arrived in 2018 as BMW’s flagship hauler. In less than 10 years X7 is the 5th car to be produced in the U.S. facility in Spartanburg.
The Digital Key is compatible with all NFC-capable Samsung Galaxy smartphones running Android 8.0 and above.
First-Ever BMW X7 includes advanced driving assistance, like Active Protection, Active Driving Assistant Professional and Active Blind Spot Detection.
The six-cylinder makes 335 horsepower and 330 pound-feet of torque, and the V8 makes 456 horsepower and 479 pound-feet of torque.
Latest generation of the xDrive AWD system. You can also adjust the ground clearance for off-road driving by simply pushing a button.
Standard Heated Front Seats is even more comfortable with Ventilated and Massage options. Passengers can also enjoy optional Heated Rear Seats.
You can bring to life Personal Asistent with “Hey BMW” words. You may open the Panoramic Sky Lounge LED Roof.
X7 comes with BMW’s new Cockpit Professional and infotainment system. It offers a separate system that includes a pair of 10.2-inch full-HD touchscreen displays.
First of all it has the biggest grille on a BMW and standard LED lights. (see pictures below)
Two-axle air suspension provides incredible driving comfort. Surround View camera provides a 3D, 360-degree view of the area all around your vehicle.
The longer rear doors permits easier entry and exit. The rear lights are slimmer that X5.
Laserlight lamps are available only with the Executive Package.
BMW X7 Price and Trims
X7 will arrive at dealerships in March 2019, starting at $73,900 (plus destination fee) for the X7 xDrive40i and the V-8-powered version retails $92,600 for the xDrive50i.
In the UK you can purchase the xDrive30d for £72,155 before options and the performance-oriented M50d model comes in at £87,240.
- Transmission – Revised 8-Speed Automatic Steptronic
- Cylinders – 3.0-liter 6-cylinder with 335 hp
- Cylinders – 4.4-liter V-8 with 456 hp
- Displacement – 3.0 L
- Max Power – 335 @ 5500 rpm
- Max Torque – 330 @ 5200 rpm
- Max Engine Speed – 245 km/h (152 mph) (Est)
- 0 – 100 km/h (0-62mph): 5.2 sec
- Braking: 100 – 0 (60-0mph): 125 ft (38m)
- Consumption: 11.4 l/100 km (24.8 mpg imp)
- CO2 Emissions: 171g/km Euro 6
- Curb Weight: 2435 kg (5,370 lb)
- Length: 5.16 m (203.3″)
- Width: 2 m (78.7″)
- Height: 1.8 m (71.1″)
- Ground clearance: 22 cm (8.7″)
- Luggage (trunk) capacity: 2120L (75 cu ft)
- Towing capacity: 7500 pounds (3400 kg)
- Wheelbase: 3.1 m (122.2″)
- Fuel tank: 83 l (21.9 gal)
- Tires: 285/45 R21 Pirelli P Zero
- Wheels: 21-inch Alloy
- Optional 22-Inch Wheels
- Remote engine start
- Daytime Pedestrian Protection
- Frontal Collision Warning
- Lane Departure Warning,
- Active Blind Spot Detection, and more
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Bore & Stroke: 88.3 x 94.6 mm/3.47 x 3.72 inches
speaker audio system
- Bowers & Wilkins system with 20 speakers and 1,500 watts is optional
- 12.3-inch display
- Warranty: (basic): 4 years/80,000 km
- panorama glass roof sky lounge
- five-zone automatic climate control
- Bowers & Wilkins diamond-surround system
- rear-seat entertainment and controls
- Optional M Sport Brakes
Color options – 6 available
- Alpine White non-metallic
- Alpine White metallic
- Black Sapphire
- Mineral White
- Arctic Grey
- Vermont Bronze
Three more colors will be introduced in April 2019
- Jet Black
- Dark Graphite
- Phytonic Blue
Pros – Cool Fact
Biggest Grille On A BMW. Standard LED Lights.
M version is uncertain for now. No diesel in the U.S.
Pictures BMW X7
The BMW X7 is a sport utility vehicle manufactured by BMW. It is BMW’s flagship Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV).
The X7 was first announced by BMW in March 2014. It was officially unveiled on October 17, 2018, with pre-orders being taken online. The X7 will be available at dealers starting in March 2019.
The X7 has three rows of seats and is built on the same BMW CLAR platform as the G05 X5.
- Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Cadillac Escalade
- Land Rover Range Rover
Official page BMW X7