The 2018 Nissan Titan offers an excellent combination of utility and comfort that can strike the perfect balance for many buyers. It is nicer and stronger than most of its competitors from the most basic model on up, and offers excellent passenger space and comfort throughout.
The Titan is available with a 5.6-liter V-8 that makes 390 horsepower mated to a 7-speed automatic transmission. Rear- or part-time four-wheel drive is available.
For drivers who want a hard-working and upscale truck without spending a fortune, the Titan will be just the right combination.
The all-new 2018 Nissan Titan Warrior will present muscle and automatic design. This is a phenomenal complete sized pickup truck. The approximated price for the most up-to-date car 2018 Nissan Titan Warrior range in between $28,000 – $60,000.
Keep in mind that not all trims are available in all body styles.
The single cab configuration offers S and SV trim levels, extended cab (which Nissan calls King Cab) offers S, SV, and Pro-4X trim levels. The four-door Crew Cab will be the most popular and offers the range of trim levels.
Most passengers will feel at home in Nissan’s comfortable seats, and the cab is well-isolated from the ladder frame’s shakes and rumbles.
Price and trim levels
2018 Nissan Titan S 4dr 4×2 King Cab – $33,000
- Engine – DOHC 32-valve V-8
- Transmission – 7-speed automatic with manual shifting mode
- Cylinders – V8
- Displacement – 339 cu in, 5552 cc
- Max Power – 390 hp @ 5800 rpm
- Max Torque – 394 lb-ft @ 4000 rpm
- Max Engine Speed – 113 mph / 181 km/h
- 0 – 100 km/h (0-60mph): 5.9 sec
- Braking: 100 – 0 (62-0mph): 123 ft (37 m)
- Consumption comb/city/hwy: 18/15/21 mpg
- CO2 Emissions 350 g/km
- Weight: 2,488 kg (5486 lb)
- Length: 5,8m (228.1 in)
- Width 2 m (79.5 in)
- Height: 1,91m (75.2 in)
- Wheelbase: 3,5 m (139.8 in)
- Payload: 1,320 kg (2,910 lbs)
- Towing: 4,418kg (9,740 lbs)
- Fuel tank: 98L (26 gal)
- Tires P265/70SR18
- Wheels 20″ x 8″ Premium Alloy
- Compression Ratio: 11.2:1
- 3.916 Axle Ratio
- 12-speaker Rockford Fosgate Audio System
- 7.0-inch color touch–screen display
- Warranty: 3 Years/36,000 Miles
Color options – 11 Available
- Magnetic Black
- Brilliant Silver
- Gun Metallic
- Cayenne Red
- Glacier White
- Java Metallic
- Deep Blue Pearl
- Pearl White
- Forged Copper
- Magnetic Black
- SolarFlare Yellow
Pros – cool facts
Powerful V-8. Strong Turbodiesel. Good Towing Capacity. Supportive Seats. Excellent Passenger Space. Stylish Midnight Edition.
High Starting Price. No V-6. Below-average Fuel Economy.
Pictures Nissan Titan
The Nissan Titan is a full-size pickup truck manufactured in the United States for the North American market by Nissan. It was named for the Titans of Greek mythology.
Development of the Titan began in September 1999, with design work under Diane Allen. Giovanny Arroba’s TA60 exterior was chosen in late 2000, with a final production freeze in July 2001. The design language of the future truck was previewed by the 2001 Alpha T concept shown at the 2001 Detroit Auto Show, which had previously developed through November 2000.