2018 Honda CRV comes with impressive fuel economy and pretty big much cargo space. It’s powered by a base 184-hp inline-four or a 190-hp turbocharged 1.5 L inline-four motor. There are not big changes compared to the 2017 model.
EX model is a good choice, as it offers upgraded tech and creature comforts. Other standard features include 7.0-inch touchscreen HondaLink infotainment, Heated front seats with 12-way power-adjustable and Honda Sensing safety- and driver-assistance equipment.
The CR-V receives no new appearance packages, paint colors, or wheel designs for 2018.
Price and Trim levels
- 2018 Honda CRV LX – $24,150
- 2018 Honda CRV LX – $25,550
- 2018 Honda CRV EX – $26,950
- 2018 Honda CRV EX – $28,350
- 2018 Honda CRV EX-L – $29,450
- 2018 Honda CRV EX-L – $30,850
- 2018 Honda CRV Touring – $32,650
- 2018 Honda CRV – Touring – $34,050
- Transmission – standard continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT)
- Cylinders – In-Line 4-Cylinder with Single-Scroll MHI TD03 Turbo and Internal Wastegate
- Displacement – 1498 cc
- Max Power – 190 @ 5600 rpm
- Max Torque – 179 lb-ft @ 2000-5000 rpm
- Max Engine Speed – 124 mph / 200 km/h
- 0 – 100 km/h (0-62mph): 7.6 sec
- Braking: 100 – 0 (62-0mph):129 ft / 39m
- EPA Consumption MPG 26 CITY/32 HWY
- CO2 Emissions @ 15K mi/year : 6.1 LEV3-ULEV70
- Weight: 1,523 kg (3358 lbs)
- Length: 4,6 m (181″)
- Width 1,88 m (73″)
- Height: 1,69 m (66.5″)
- Ground clearance 20cm (8.2″)
- Wheelbase: 2,65 m (104.7″)
- Fuel tank: 53 l (14 Gal)
- Tire size P235/60HR18
- Wheel 17″-18″ in Alloy. All-Season
- Compression Ratio: 10.3:1
- Bore and Stroke 73.0 mm / 89.5 mm
- Audio Four Speakers
- 7.0-inch touchscreen Multi-Information Display (MID)
- 5.64 Axle Ratio
- Warranty: 3 years / 36,000 miles
- Basque Red Pearl.
- Crystal Black Pearl.
- Obsidian Blue Pearl.
- Dark Olive Metallic.
- Gunmetal Metallic.
- Lunar Silver Metallic.
- Modern Steel Metallic.
- Molten Lava Pearl.
- Sandstorm Metallic
- White Diamond Pearl
Pros – Cool Fact
Great interior environment, good fuel efficiency and cargo space
Not the fastest in its class. Lack of a Wi-Fi hotspot.
Pictures Honda CRV
he Honda CR-V is a compact crossover manufactured by Honda since 1997. It uses the Honda Civic platform with an SUV body design. The CR-V is Honda’s mid-range utility vehicle, slotting between the smaller HR-V and the larger Pilot. Honda states “CR-V” stands for “Comfortable Runabout Vehicle”.
Honda began producing the CR-V in Sayama, Japan, and Swindon, UK, for worldwide markets, adding North American manufacturing sites in East Liberty, Ohio, in 2007; El Salto, Jalisco, Mexico, in late 2007 (ended in early 2017); Alliston, Ontario, Canada, in 2012; and Greensburg, Indiana in February 2017. The CR-V also is produced in Wuhan (Hubei province) for the Chinese market.
The fifth generation CR-V was unveiled in October 2016 in Detroit.
- DODGE JOURNEY
- SUBARU FORESTER
- CHEVROLET EQUINOX
- FORD ESCAPE
- MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER
- JEEP CHEROKEE
- HYUNDAI SANTA FE SPORT
- GMC TERRAIN
- TOYOTA RAV4